Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hang On. More's Coming. (I hope.)

I had to give up my iMac for a full week just after my last post so that my iMacman (my great Apple expert) could transfer my files to a new, that is, refurbished iMac. So now I have Intel rather than Motorola chips empowering me and am presumably equipped for the near future in tip-top shape. We'll hope so.

Meanwhile I have had a minor medical dust-up and that together with the iMac troubles has put me off stride. Now add a little sloth and you have an "equals no post" situation. And this new item is not much better than "no post today." It's just that I propose to be back soon with more musings, and so I urge you, my millions of faithful fans, not to give up hope but keep coming back to see what may have happened here.

I have discovered that the best and quickest way to find this blog is to search on Google for "tomasoblanco".

No comments:

Post a Comment