Monday, January 3, 2011

The Days Get Away

My last post was five days ago on Dec. 29. Happy New Year all!

I intend this to be short and to urge you to buy a book, Israel Shamir's PaRDeS: A Study in Cabbala. The Amazon link is here. It'll set you back about $13 dollars; I view it as one of the seminal books of the age and recommend that you read the reviews on the Amazon site.

You might also read my own extended review on Shamir's site, link here. The point is that Amurrica (the spelling is deliberate to indicate a certain impatience) needs to awaken out of its profound sleep and snap to the events actually going on the world, especially in the Middle East, where we are being drained into bankruptcy by a venal Congress responding to intense pressure from Israel.

I may quote from PaRDeS in future posts. Consider this a fair warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment