Thursday, January 6, 2011

Are "the Jews" Aiming to Rule the World?

The brief answer to my question in the headline is yes. But oh how the folk will yowl at that one. So how do you prove it? I think you don't. It's like religion: you believe or you don't, and that's that. The quotes around "the Jews" indicate that I am not talking about ordinary Jews but of the distinctly self-conscious ones who make a particular point of accumulating money in very, very large amounts, à la Rothschild or the chap who has a 35-room triplex on Park Avenue and spends $3,000 on groceries for a weekend. 


But of course one can talk, and that may move the ball a little. So I plan to talk. Here. Is anybody listening?I don't know. Probably not. But in case you, Dear Reader, are, and wish to reach me (not that I promise to answer) here is my email address:


tomwhite@ cableone.net

No comments:

Post a Comment