Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Rebolution Rolls On

Indeed the wash from the Egyptian revolution resembles the wake of a motorboat racing around a harbor. All the nearby boats are rocking. As they rock on, let us take a longer look at "forces in the world."

Chief among them is global banking. The bankers globalized before anyone else. All the central banks in the world (I do think) are interconnected and may, for all I know, take their marching orders from the World Bank or the IMF, a couple of really sleazy outfits if ever there were any. OUR sleazy outfits by the way, not that that can possibly surprise you.

So now we await developments. Until the bankers are set down, to join their puppets in disgrace, I am not holding my breath.
 
Anyone who wants to turn up this blog in a quick way should google for tomasoblanco. That should do it. You can ignore the  references to Lady Hamilton's18th-cent. diary. But I am grateful to the dear Lady for having known a Spanish grandee whose first name was Tomaso; thus am I saved from condemnation as an utter ignoramus as to things Spanish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment